Ninja Eggs is an Angry Birds knock-off using custom, hand-drawn art inspired by artist and TV personality Mark Kistler.
Instead of launching a bird you launch an adorable "Ninja Egg", a character created by Mark Kistler and passed on to countless eager students of his art lessons.
My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed Mark's "Zoom Fine Arts Academy" during the Covid-19 "quarantine".
|Author||Midnite Oil Software LLC|
|Tags||2D, android, Arcade, Flappy Bird, Hand-drawn, ios, Mouse only, Singleplayer, Unity, webgl|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
NinjaEggs-Android.apk 79 MB
Ninja Eggs.zip 96 MB
Also available on
- New Trailer for Ninja Eggs!!!May 02, 2022
- Ninja Eggs - Minigames UpdateJan 05, 2022
- Ninja Eggs - Crazy Cats UpdateSep 17, 2021
- New update - Fixed Screen Resolution IssuesAug 30, 2021
- Several Upgrades coming to Ninja Eggs!Jul 16, 2021
- Ninja Eggs is now live on Apple App Store and Google Play!Jun 07, 2021
- Ninja Eggs now in open testing on Google PlayJun 03, 2021
- Added Android version for downloadJan 11, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i think i encountered a bug when i was playing in stage 2. there is like some particle that looks like fire keep falling and i could not control my character at all. after around like 10 second only i was able to move my character again.
nevertheless, i think the gameplay and art is good. keep it up!
thanks for the report. I assume this was the WegGL version. Have you been able to reproduce it? If so, what are the steps to reproduce it?
yeah its the webgl version and no i cant reproduce it again. i remembered i launch the character and it hits all except the one inside then the bug occured.
Okay, thanks. Let me know if it happens again and if the steps that made it happen were the same or different.